iWorkGlobal is Hiring
This position is responsible for the development of iWorkGlobal’s marketing, public relations and communications strategy and will contribute to iWorkGlobal’s organizational strategic operations. The Director of Marketing will develop a world-class communications plan for iWorkGlobal, directly managing communications activities that promote, enhance, and protect iWorkGlobal’s brand reputation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing and communications plan to advance iWorkGlobal’s brand identity; broaden awareness of its products and services.
- Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow iWorkGlobal to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with industry experts, thought leaders, influencers, the media, and the community in local, national, and international regions.
- Develop and maintain all iWorkGlobal communications including marketing collateral materials, electronic communications, website content, blogs, press releases, videos, social media content, ensuring relevancy and a modern look and feel, and manage relationships with associated vendors.
- Develop clear creative brand strategies for consistencies in all creative work. Ensure that marketing materials comply with brand and messaging standards, following established coding standards, writing, and design style guides.
- Build brand awareness through public relations, corporate communications and event efforts in local, national, and international markets.
- Develop all elements of iWorkGlobal’s social media strategy and tactics.
- Be the creative voice in designing new landing pages, website features, emails, promotional campaigns, etc.
- Identify and manage outsourcing opportunities e.g., SEO, PR, etc.
- Serve as marketing and communications subject matter expert and serve as spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact iWorkGlobal.
- Exercise judgement to prioritize media opportunities, and prepare talking points, speeches, presentations and other supporting material as needed.
- Provide input and support to the company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Report on growth and lead opportunities generated from implemented marketing strategies.
- Independently manage projects as they arise.
- Ensure that deadlines established for various assignments are met and or adjusted.
- Work closely with the Sales Team and lead RFP responses and develop and manage an RFP Library.
- Work closely with Client Solutions, Human Resources, Sales, and Technology teams to identify, prioritize and develop innovative and competitive marketing enhancements.
- Exercises administrative and cost control to achieve greatest results per dollar expanded.
- Act as a key member of the iWorkGlobal executive team.
- Provides leadership, communication, and coaching to employees; cultivates a motivated employee environment of trust, teamwork, accountability, self-confidence, and business ownership.
- Prepares analyst briefings
- Prepares sales presentations
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous
- Confers with the iWorkGlobal Chief Executive Officer and other executive team members to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives, as a result of current status and
- Performs other duties as assigned by
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years related experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive strategic marketing and communications, media relations, and marketing program to advance an organization’s missions and goals
- 5+ years’ experience in planning, writing, editing, and production of press releases, marketing literature, and other print or web based publications
- Strong strategic, visionary, organizational, problem-solving skills
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups
iWorkGlobal offers a unique workplace environment backed by years of experience and steady success, but also beginning our projected trajectory of enormous growth. We are always looking for the best of the best professionals to join us on our journey to change the world of work.
Are you ready to work global? We'd love to hear from you. Send you resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.